Wednesday 20 November 2013

Mise En Scene

For my magazine i wanted a kind of vintage feel, which is why i have chosen black and white for house style with also green to contrast the black and brighten up the magazine. I have also chosen to include red as a colour to use on all pages as i can draw the readers attention to specific things on the pages.

I need to have good lighting on my image so that i can have good contrast on my image and stands out on the front of my magazine.

The costume needs to be vintage and classic to tie in with the theme, i could dress them in a suit or a waistcoat to make the image look like it fits with the magazine. Also i could include jeans and a t-shirt which reflects the rock genre of the magazine. 

For props, i was considering classic instruments like guitars or microphone for the artist.
The camera angle i want for my image is a mid-shot, this is much like one of my style models, Classic Rock. I also wanted to include a long shot, or a full body shot to contrast the mid-shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment